Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holly Punch

Thanks to all my friends and the fun baby shower they threw for me last week! I had a blast. Karen Hyde brought this delicious slush that we just couldn't get enough of, she said I could share it with all of you! You have to try this for your next party! MMM, wishing I had some right now!

Ingredients:

1 quart cranberry juice
1 cup sugar
1cup water
1 cup red hot candies(do not substitute anything else)

Bring to a boil slowly in a large pot while stirring. Once the candies are dissolved, add the rest.

46oz. can pineapple juice
6oz. lemonade concentrate
6oz. OJ concentrate

Stir together, pore into large tupperware or a couple of zip-locks and freeze.

To serve, shave off "slush", mix with 7up!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

delicious drink!!! Thanks summer, you are always full of great ideas!